Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In Response to a Prayer


I am happy in this garden
Flowers like windows open wide
It will rain tonight but only for a moment.
It will rain tonight from my eyes...
My love for you.

The colour of the fruits and pictures remind us
There is a decent heart inside
There is a soulmate for everyone.

There is no wrong greater than the fear;
Keep a hold of my tree limb never let go...
In response to a prayer...
A trail of passion, the one I love
The one that hears me when I am unspoken...
In the dark hallway of endless despair..

The one that hears me when I am unable.

I am happy in this garden
Flowers like windows open wide
It will rain tonight but only for a moment.
It will rain tonight from my eyes...

My love for you.

3 comments:

  1. You are happy and I'm glad :)

    In response to a prayer... ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, now I have to say... The last comment I made is so taken back, this actually made me shed a tear, I read it 4 times, and have to end the comment to read it again. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe Amber... thank you^^
    ...it's a recent favourite of mine. I was very sad and I wrote this to feel closer to someone dear to me...

    ReplyDelete