Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Friday, July 6, 2012

Crow

I feel as though I can read no more into this...
There are clouds across the Moon
Red soul in you... red of my heart.
As if a monument moves in the night
As if I lost my only ghosts in sudden rain
I can read no more into this...

Find yourself in the same hallow place
The same step on this stairwell
A different day
Narrow is the way
The present gift is without holding
And I'm without showing
Gratitude...

Belief is you can do no wrong
There was a Saint once who was good
And he showed me the effect on my soul
The people I could hurt and their envy of me...
Seemed the only thing to do was give up on living
Seems the only natural thing to feel
Is the emptiness without closure...

Keep a close eye up in the trees

The storm is getting louder.

I feel as though I can read no more into this...

Red soul in you... red of my heart.

There are clouds across the Moon
As if a monument moves in the night.

1 comment:

  1. There are clouds across the Moon
    As if a monument moves in the night.
    Me gusto mucho esta parte.

    ReplyDelete