Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dwelling

Don't want to play this game anymore
Can't change the skin, the moon is dwelling
Caught between my finger tips
///blades/// of grass on a narrow hill
Creating my own peace...
Don't you feel the roots within?
Hidden veins run deep

And on this branch I stay balanced...

Can you give me the love I desire
But may neglect?
Can your love fulfill the void
That no one has?

I'm as patient as a lifetime no one could possibly know...
Can't read the guidelines
The letters are all smudged

Feel unhappy? take a pill...
Need a friend to listen to you?
There's no one out there...

Keep gambling all your faith and trust in someone
You're left with the same result...

There is no one you can depend on but you yourself.

Don't want to play this game anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment