Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Monday, July 16, 2012

Endure


Always inspired but never well;
Different rooms give off different energy
Every time I blink I'm through giving up,
Would never give in even if it meant the best to come,
Sometimes I wish I could just act human...
Or whatever you like most in me...
But then I remember why I'm this way to begin with...

The love that makes us think outside the box...

Buried so small, the world wouldn't know
A voice so gentle with words from the heart...
Fathers strength, mothers warmth
Skin so pale and hair so long...

Won't you remember?
I know our time is through...
Doesn't everyone deserve answer?
Don't ask me what I think of myself?

Everything needs an ending...

And if it does it's just fear in me, for now;
And if it doesn't it just feels this way without...

Would never give in even if it meant the best to come

What do you like most about me?

Always inspired but never well.

Endure my energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment