Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Friday, July 13, 2012

Inseparable

Wait until
The door opens up...
I will lead you in
Closed inside
The safest place, inseparable.

I will
Forget my troubles here...
I will
Stand on my own two feet again...

I hope you will.

...

Sometimes I picture my life
Without the most important things...
Just to gain a little perspective
The hardest thought is without a meaning...
The prose are always deceived
The actions never genuine;

And I've noticed more in a day
Then you have in your whole lifetime...

Old actors told more with just their eyes
Than dialog
The things I've been meaning to say all along...
But couldn't find within me...
Won't you please try a little harder?
To read into my expression;

It is not only here for me to see
There's a sad sorry, silence
Point of view...
A guilt that triggers
Solitary walks
Phones turned off
And words not sober

No real connection...
Nothing getting through///

Unable...

...

Wait until
The door opens up...
I will lead you in
Closed inside
The safest place,

Inseparable.

1 comment: