Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Safe Tree.


Had a visit with an old friend
Yesterday;
Alone in a room free from computers
All the words that I can't form into sentences
Seem to go a lot farther ignoring the fact that you care
And I seem so heartless...
But that's not the point at all.

I never stopped loving.

All these words, I feel deceived from
Lonely worlds and mixed up plans...
Let me fill you in;
Colours and shapes
Where I scared myself

Off balance to the hatred,
Seem to stomach better
Narcotics...
The lamp light shinning;

...

Not to many things in this life
Have had such an impact...
You were my safe tree,
But there was no airbag...

Released;

When those dark clouds came over me.

No, there was nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment