Works in progress. A journey through the early stages of my 19th book of poetry...

Saturday, July 7, 2012

U n t i l A s h e s

In need of a friend
Someone real...
No reason to neglect
If I was to escape I wouldn't know which way to leave...

The sound of the rain is comforting
The sound of the trains was panic yesterday...
Seems if only they knew what it's like
I wouldn't have to keep digging holes in the ground
To shelter the sadness from inside...

To bury the uncertainty of my mind...
Until all that is decay disintegrates
Until all that is in being ceases to exist

U n t i l A s h e s...

Unlikely dreams in the night...
Cloud my mind
Appear, disappear...
No ones there...
Your smile is alive... it is fake
I pretend;
Lost my head...
Don't believe in anything.

If I was to escape I wouldn't know which way to leave...

U n t i l A s h e s...

No comments:

Post a Comment